VW camper van conversions for transporters
We are a VW camper van conversion company based near Bournemouth on the Dorset south coast and specialise in all aspects of transforming the interiors and exteriors of VW transporters in to stylish, innovative and distinctive campers and custom vans.
We offer full camper conversions or you can choose from our conversion essentials so you can build your own package and design the perfect/ideal van for your individual needs whether it be family camping, surfers/extreme sports, day van with occasional camping needs.
We are more than happy to have meetings and brainstorming sessions and make suggestions if you are unsure of what you want and we offer a 3D design service so you can see what your van will look like.
Why choose us?
We are passionate about continually evolving our designs to improve practicality, aesthetics, storage space and methods of construction . Always adhering to ever changing legal requirements and safety standards. Clean, professional, fully insured workshop for your van and a friendly and flexible service always provided.
We pride ourselves in our workmanship and strive to produce the highest quality products that are a cut above the rest and are designed to complement your van.
UBERBUS Flux Sliding RIB system for the VW T5
We are pleased to announce that our system for the VW T5 that allows the Scopema RIB 112cm seat to be fitted to VW rails has passed it's final round of testing to meet the EC Directive 76/115/EEC as amended by 2005/41/EC & ECE Regulation 14.07 for M1 category.
Named the UBERBUS Flux, it allows the normally fixed RIB seat to slide the full length of the van on the same rails used in the California and lock in any position (every cm) making it a truly versatile system.
It will only be available for the 112cm RIB 2 seater at the moment but we will be working on the 150cm 3 seater over the next few months.
2014 Demonstrator for sale
As featured in issue 29 of VWBus magazine here we have a brand new 4 berth SWB conversion from us here at Überbus which was completed on a 2013 van in May this year purely for use as our demonstrator, it comes complete with all the additions that make this the complete luxury camper.
This low mileage (20k) camper is finished in Olympian blue. 2.0L 102ps engine, seats 4 people and has manufacturers warranty remaining. Electric windows/mirrors and air conditioning. Multi-function display (MDF) trip computer which connects to Sat-nav head unit.
- Running on 20" Wolf design wheels with load rated Nangkang 275/35/20 102 tyres with locking wheel nuts
- Lowered on adjustable B14 Bilstein coilovers.
- Front Car body dynamics spoiler, colour coded mirrors, bumpers and rear spoiler.
- Rear bumper protector
- Fiamma F45s wind out awning in black
- Stainless steel side bars
- VW rear parking sensors with visual parking aid through head unit
- Genuine VW glass throughout with side sliding window (drivers side).
- Porsche style side and rear graphics.
- Front fog lights
- Front bumper DRLs
- Westfalia detachable tow bar
Future Classic Limited Edition conversion made from light-weight ply finished in duck egg blue with montana worktops with loads of under sink storage
- Cutlery drawer and shelf accessed via front sliding doors
- SMEV Cali style combination sink and hob
- Top shelf with stylish aluminium front section
- Built in 40L top loading compressor fridge by Vitrifrigo
- Good sized wardrobe with shelf which is access through a stylish tambour side opening door and rear door
- Large sliding table with height adjustable fold away leg
- Fire extinguisher
- Fully sound deadened, insulated with multi-foil insulation and trimmed in 2 tone style and laminate side walls
- Hard wearing anti-slip industrial flooring throughout with front cab mat
- New side step with courtesy light and full width rear threshold cover
- Front and rear bed boards with loads of under bed storage
- Single passenger seat with swivel safe base and there is also a swivel base on the drivers seat
- Sargent EU 155 power management system with built in split charging and also handles all the 12v and 240v electrics, leisure battery and vehicle battery can be charged on hook-up
- Numax 110ah leisure battery
- CBE 240v socket, 12v socket and CO detector
- VW California water and hook up electric point
- VW RNS 315 DAB with Sat-nav, touch screen with built-in bluetooth, upgraded Boss audio door and rear speakers
- LED lighting with 3 main lights in warm white and remote control colour changing LED strip light above kitchen unit, LED strip light built in to hanging rail, LED stork light in the pop-top and 2 LED stork reading lights in the rear
- Grey privacy curtains in the rear and side windows and front full black out external silver screen
- Dometic pressurised water pump and 30L underfloor water tank
- Rear plug in shower attachment
- Vented gas bottle storage to suit 907 Camping Gaz bottles
- Eberspacher D2 diesel thermostatically controlled air blown heating
- 15" DVD/Freeview flip down TV
- SCA Deluxe high lift pop-top roof including roof slated bed and mattress
All seating is upholstered in Muirhead finest scottish leather with retro inspired houndstooth fabric centre panels. Accented side door handles and gear gator. Headlining trimmed in macro suede.
RIB 112cm crash tested rock'n'roll bed with 3 point seat belts and integrated headrests incoroporating our newly developed UBERBUS Flux sliding rail system so you can travel with the seat in any position for a truly versatile camper.
This is a one off no expense spared camper with the conversion costing over £29,900. Please contact us for full breakdown of costs. Front bonnet bra and graphics can be removed.