VW T5 camper conversions for transporters
We are a VW camper conversion company based near Bournemouth on the Dorset south coast and specialise in all aspects of transforming the interiors and exteriors of VW transporters in to stylish, innovative and distinctive campers and custom vans.
We offer full VW camper conversions or you can choose from our conversion essentials so you can build your own package and design the perfect/ideal van for your individual needs whether it be family camping, surfers/extreme sports, day van with occasional camping needs.
As part of the service we offer a 3D design service so you can see what your van will look like.
New and Used VW T5 Transporters for camper conversions
If you need help sourcing a donor vehicle then we are able to supply new and nearly new VW T5 transporters ready for your dream conversion.
Why choose us?
We are passionate about continually evolving our designs to improve practicality, aesthetics, storage space and methods of construction . Always adhering to ever changing legal requirements and safety standards. Clean, professional, fully insured workshop for your van and a friendly and flexible service always provided.
We pride ourselves in our workmanship and strive to produce the highest quality products that are a cut above the rest and are designed to complement your van.
2015 Demonstrator for sale
Brand new 4 berth SWB conversion from us here at Überbus which was completed on a 2014 van in July 2015 purely for use as our demonstrator, it comes complete with all the additions that make this the complete luxury camper.
This low mileage (17k) camper is finished in Blackberry 2.0TDi 140ps engine, Highline spec. 6 speed gearbox, Cruise control, seats 4 people (5 with optional extra removable seat) and has manufacturers warranty remaining. Electric windows/mirrors and air conditioning. Multi-function display (MDF) trip computer, Factory fog lights with turning feature, rear parking sensor and camera
- Running on 20" BBS XA with load rated 275/35/20 102 tyres with locking wheel nuts
- Lowered on adjustable Eibach 50mm lowering springs with Bilstein B8 shocks.
- Genuine VW sportline spoilers front and rear
- Rear bumper protector
- Fiamma F45s wind out awning in black
- Black side bars
- VW rear parking sensors with visual parking aid through head unit and camera
- Genuine VW glass throughout with side sliding window (drivers side).
- Porsche style side and rear graphics.
- Front fog lights
- LED Shark eye Light bar headlights
Future Classic Limited Edition conversion made from light-weight ply finished in yellow and green with white Staron worktop with loads of under sink storage
- Cutlery drawer and shelf accessed via front sliding doors
- Wallas XC Duo diesel hob which has a blower lid for cabin heating
- Top shelf with stylish aluminium front section
- Built in 40L top loading compressor fridge by Vitrifrigo
- Good sized wardrobe with shelf which is access through a stylish tambour side opening door and rear door
- Large sliding table with fold away leg
- Fire extinguisher
- Fully sound deadened, insulated and trimmed in blue carpet and laminate side walls in Highline Oak finish
- Hard wearing anti-slip industrial flooring throughout with front cab mat
- New side step with courtesy light and full width rear threshold cover
- Front and rear bed boards with loads of under bed storage
- Single passenger seat with swivel safe base and there is also a swivel base on the drivers seat
- Sargent EU 155 power management system with built in split charging and also handles all the 12v and 240v electrics, leisure battery and vehicle battery can be charged on hook-up
- Numax 100ah leisure battery
- CBE 240v socketand 12v socket
- 120watt solar panel and charge controller
- Alpine U800D-U Advanced Navi Station with SatNav, DAB, Bluetooth, PWE-V80 Powered Sub, Rear View Camera, Type G front and rear speakers, KTP-445 inline power amp, HDMI cable, SOVOS 15" flip down TV
- LED lighting with 3 main lights in warm white and remote control colour changing LED strip light above kitchen unit, LED strip light built in to hanging rail, LED stork light in the pop-top and 2 LED stork reading lights in the rear
- Grey privacy curtains in the rear and side windows and front full black out external silver screen
- Dometic pressurised water pump and 30L inboard water tank
- Rear plug in shower attachment
- SCA Deluxe high lift pop-top roof including roof slated bed and mattress
14oz Indigo demin upholstery with gold 'Jeans' style stitch detail, UB saddle leather patches, copper studs and Jeans style map pockets
RIB 112cm crash tested rock'n'roll bed with 3 point seat belts and integrated headrests incoroporating our newly developed UBERBUS Flux sliding rail system so you can travel with the seat in any position for a truly versatile camper.
This is a one off no expense spared camper with the conversion costing over £29,000. Please contact us for full breakdown of costs. Graphics can be removed.
£49.889 includes VAT
UBERBUS Flux now in production!
We are now in full production of our new FLUX sliding RIB system so are taking orders NOW for delivery in the new year (RIB lead-time 4 -6 weeks).
Fully fitted system includes 2 x rails, rail covers and end caps, underfloor brackets, FLUX adaption frame and 112cm modified RIB with integrated headrests in VW fabric. Usual extras like ISOFIX and leather upholstery available.
SWB £4,160 inc. VAT LWB £4,260 inc VAT
Here is a video of how easy it is to use, just a single handed operation to release the locks and the RIB glides effortlessly backwards or forwards.