UBERBUS FOR SALE – 2014 T5.1 T28 Highline in the very desirable Blackberry paint with all the usual highline spec. 6 speed manual gearbox, Climatic AC, cruise control, multifunction steering wheel, rear parking sensors, tailgate. Mileage 28500. FSH and MOT.
This was built with top of the range parts and accessories with no expense spared at beginning of this year with our popular Switch Beach layout in Driftwood finish with lots of additions.
The main concept behind the Switch Beach package is to give easy access to the fridge whilst camping, with it situated next to the sliding door there’s no more clambering in and out the van every time you want a cold one!
The next main feature of this layout is the king size bed, after spending many nights in a traditional camper layout with a cooker / sink etc. and also listening to customer feed back we found that most preferred to cook outside rather than cooking in their vans (well who would do a fry up in their bedroom) and they also said they would like a bigger bed, so with this in mind we designed a low storage locker which acts as a bed extension… result!
Still want to boil a kettle? Included with this stunning van is a 2 burner camping pod which is removable so you can take it out when you aren’t using it or using it for cooking in your awning.
Switch Beach includes:
Trimming – Insulation and sound deadening, carpet trimming, anti-slip vinyl flooring, new side step, courtesy light and rear door threshold cover.
Units – Low level side lockers for storage and cushions to make full width bed. 37L compressor fridge/freezer next to sliding door for easy access.
Electrics – Sargent EU155 power management system with12 fuse box, battery charger and control panel. LED touch sensitive lighting, 12v socket, 240v socket, hook-up and all wiring. 100ah leisure battery.
Seating – UBERBUS Flux sliding 2 seater RIB seat for maximum versatility – locks anywhere the full length floor rails so you can travel with your passengers close to the front seats and gives you a 1.5m boot when fully forward. Folds flat to make a king size bed (150cm x 200cm).
Curtains for three windows.
Table with swing out table leg.
Full Sportline exterior styling package with front and rear spoilers, stainless side bars and black 5 spoke OEM 18″ wheels.
- Front gloss black grill.
- Sportline smoked rear lights.
- Superchips remap to 180 bhp.
- Lowered on UBERBUS Eibach 50mm springs with adjustable rear springs.
- SCA 194 High lift roof with slatted roof bed.
- Panoramic Canvas Upgrade.
- Upholstery in blue westfalia fabric and sage green Muirhead Nappa leather.
- Double front swivel seat.
- Third rail fitted so a Caravelle single seat can be fitted.
- OEM sliding and tailgate windows with blackout curtains.
- LED stork reading lights in rear and poptop.
- 100w solar panel battery solar charger.
- Westfalia detachable towbar with dedicated electrics so turns off parking sensors when in use.
- Kenwood DNX525 Sat nav unit with rear view camera, upgrade front Alpine component speaker and rear 2 way speakers.
- 30L underfloor water tank with rear shower attachment.
- Striped colour matched cab matt.
- Eberspacher D2 diesel heater with 7-day timer and OEM vents, can be programmed to come on before you leave for work to defrost.
- Fiamma F45 windout awning in black with rain guard to stop the drips.
- Heko wind deflectors.
- Front external insulated silver screen.
- Removable 2 burner gas camping cooking pod, can be locked in the front and rear of the van to floor rails.
Choice of wheels:
18″ OEM Sportline 5 spoke wheels in Satin Black load rate tyres.
20″ Stuttgart in Teal staggered wheels with Kumho tyres
load rate tyres, I had these painted for Camperjam but they weren’t ready in time so they have never been fitted.
Included with this van is a brand new Outdoor revolution inflatable awning.
The Movelite Duo is perfect for touring couples or small families who need an extra sleeping space and storage for those muddy boots. Panoramic windows provide an exceptional view wherever you are exploring. The awning features an oxygen air frame with dynamic speed valve and intelligent frame relief valve which makes inflation quick and simple. The awning’s features create a light, airy and comfortable area to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Attaching Height: Fits small and medium sized vehicles with an attaching height between 180 – 240cm
Flysheet Material: 150 Denier Double Rip-Stop Polyester
Groundsheet: Sewn-in groundsheet
Poles: Inflatable Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes with a lifetime guarantee
Pack Size: 90 x 50 x 40cm
The conversion cost (less the van) was in excess of £28,000 + current van value (Parkers) £16,000 = £44,200
It has been used as a demo van, daily driver and the MD’s personal family camper and it has always been well looked after and received where ever it has gone.
Open to offers no VAT to be added to the price.